Aren’t you just curious to know how to make a flash XML video player like on news websites? They’re fun and entertaining to look at. It keeps the website from being boring and makes it more interactive. If you have a website and you wish to learn more about incorporating a flash video player on your site to make it all the more interesting, then read further. This is an article that can give you tips on how to do just that.
XML flash video player makes your site look more dynamic. No doubt, this is the best tool especially if your business or your skills deal with the graphic arts or the entertainment industry. It is eye-catching especially to visual people who are easily stimulated by colourful and moving objects.
In order to create more attraction to your site by learning how to make a flash XML video player like on news websites, you must first do the following: More details please visit:-https://refresh24spa.com/ https://crownslite.net/ https://asphaltintl.com/ https://vulturekills.com/ https://the-dark-web.com/ https://sciensonews.com/ https://tazastory.com/
1. Make sure that you have 3 videos in FLV format. You also need to make 3 thumbnails of these clips. Then create a folder containing the videos. Use “videos” as the filename of this folder. Create another folder containing the thumbnails and use “thumbs” as the filename. Once you have your 3 videos inside the first folder and the 3 thumbnails on the other folder, you may now create the XML file which is basically a text file with a structured coding.
2. After this process, you need to load and process the XML file you just made. You can make use of URL loader class to load the XML file.
3. Then, you need to create a main container for your player. To do this, you need to create a container for the thumbnails with the use of Loader Class to create a thumbs function. Use a simple formula to position the thumbnails.
4. Then, you need to create a sub-container for your text. This will be used as a text description linked to your videos.
5. Then, you need to import the graphical assets of your component into the library. After this, your player is basically ready. Just create a play video button so that your viewer can easily click on this function to get the video started.
Aside from the technical aspect of incorporating these XML video players into your website, you also need some creative skills in this endeavour. You must be able to conceptualize the overall theme of your website so that this will be complimented by the video you will post. You should also read and watch more tips to improve your flash player online.
Once you have these capabilities, begin now by practicing on your website and videos. Just keep on practicing until you have reached your desired results. Remember that it doesn’t just take one guide to actually achieve a perfect look the first time. Try as many attempts as you can until you master the art of how to make a flash XML video player like on news websites.